Mustang Region is popular for ancient and historic caves. The caves all over Mustang bear evidence of prehistoric settlers. The Caves shows the origin and life of Mustangi Peoples. From the peoples of different country makes to many research in the caves of Mustang every year. Religion plays a vital role in the life of Upper Mustang's People. Festivals like Loshar (Tibetan New Year), Saka Lug Ka (rites for timely rains and a good harvest) or Duk Chu (monks dance and prayers for a prosperous next year). On the various occasions, Monks (Lamas) are called to make Puza in individual houses. Culturally and historically costume and mask dances popular Three Days Tijji Festival take place near the King's Palace on the auspicious attendance of King. The festival held in April/May every year and it is one of the major touristic attraction of Upper Mustang Trekking. Most Monasteries in Mustang belong to the Ngor subsect of Sakya Buddhism. These living monasteries, some of which are attached to caves, harbor great treasures of religious art.
Tijji Festival is annually celebrated festival for 3 day long at Lo Monthang (Upper Mustang). In Lo monthang there is still the King's Palace exits and in front of King's Palace this great festival TIjji is celebrate every year. The festival initially began as a religious ceremony, to ward off obstacles and suffering that might befall the region. Later it also come to symbolize the hope and strength of the people of Lo which is divided into seven provinces known as Lo Tso Dhun. Geographically and culturally rich Mustangi People (People's from Mustang) strongly believe that the Tijji festival bring them the hope, peace and protection from the evil forces. In Tijji Festival people of Mustang show us a different version of culture through various means such a Dances. There is a myth of god named Dorje Shunu who born again to make free from evil forces. Through the power of Tiji festival dances and the variety of forms he takes, the god defeats the demons and thereby bring peace and prosperity to the kingdom.
May 14th 2017 (Day 01) : Arrival in Kathmandu 1340m. Overnight at Hotel
May 15th 2017 (Day 02) : Full day Sightseeing tour around Kathmandu valley 1340m. Overnight at Hotel
May 16th 2017 (Day 03) : Fly from Kathmandu to Pokhara 820m/ 25 minutes by flights / 6-7 hrs. By Car
May 17th 2017 (Day 04) : Fly from Pokhara to Jomsom 2720m and trek to Kagbeni 2800m/3-4 hrs.
May 18th 2017 (Day 05) : Trek from Kagbeni to Tsaile (Chele) 3100m/5-6 hrs. Overnight at Lodge/ Tent
May 19th 2017 (Day 06) : Trek from Tsaile(Chele) to Ghiling 3570m/6-7 hrs. Via Chuksi Cave.
Overnight at Lodge/Tent.
May 20th 2017 (Day 07) : Trek from Ghiling to Dhakmar 3450m/5-6 hrs. Overnight at Lodge/Tent
May 21st 2017 (Day 08) : Trek from Dhakmar to Lo-Manthang 3840m/7-8 hrs via Ghar Gompa
And Marang-La Pass.
May 22nd 2017 (Day 09) : First day observe Tiji Festival Lo-Manthang 3840m. Overnight at Lodge/Tent
May 23rd 2017 (Day 10) : Second day observe Tiji Festival Lo-Manthang 3840m. Overnight at Lodge/Tent
May 24th 2017 (Day 11) : Final observe Tiji Festival Lo-Manthang 3840m. Overnight at Lodge
Tiji Festival End.
May 25th 2017 (Day 12) : Trek from Lo-Manthang to Tsarang 3560m/3-4 hours. Overnight at Lodge
May 26th 2017 (Day13) : Trek to Yara (3680m) 5-6hrs
May 27th 2017 (Day14) : Trek to Luri Gumba and Tashikabum cave and come back to Yara 6-7hrs
May 28th 2017 (Day15) : Trek to Tange (3240m) 6-7 hrs
May 29th 2017 (Day16) : Trek to Tetang (Chhusang ) 3040m 7-8hrs
May 30th 2017 (Day17) : Trek to Muktinath (3760m) 6-7hrs
May 31th 2017 (Day18) : Trek to Jomsom (2720m) 6-7hrs
June 01th 2017 (Day 19) : Fly from Jomsom to Pokhara and Sightseeing in Pokhara
June 02th 2017 (Day20) : Drive to Kathmandu 6-7hrs
June 03th 2017 (Day21) : Final Departure to your homeland
Trekking Adventure across Mustang-area
(+Tiji festival) on 2017
2 persons = Euro 1950
3-6 persons=Euro 1850
7-10 persons=Euro 1750
11-15 persons= Euro 1640
1. 3 night's hotel in Kathmandu 3 star bed & breakfast
2. 2 night hotel in Pokhara Bed and breakfast.
3. Flight Kathmandu - Pokhara - Jomsom - Pokhara - Kathmandu.
4. Lodge Trek with meal, guide, sherpas, porters, etc.
5. Mustang Special permit
6. Annapurna Conservation fee
7. Transportation of staff & equipment
8. Staff flight Pokhara - Jomsom - Pokhara
9. Cargo for trekking goods from Pokhara - Jomsom -Pokhara
10. Domestic airport tax
11. Insurance & clothing for trekking staff.
12. Airport /hotel/airport transfer
13. We will have self-cooking staffs during the Trekking.
14. Whole trip we will provide you hot and cold Drinking water by self-boiled water
15. First aid kit box for Nepali staffs
16. We will use cooking gas for cook.
17. We will serves best and hygienic food
18. 1 full day sightseeing in Kathmandu
19. Kathmandu - Pokhara Deluxe Air-Condition bus
20. Welcome Dinner in Kathmandu
21. Last day good bye dinner in Kathmandu with official staff.
22. Our Service Charge and all government taxes
1. All expenses of personal nature
2. Personal travel insurance
3. Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu & Pokhara excepted prove you from agency through
4. Helicopter rescue incase needed
5. Medicine as well as in trekking
6. International airport taxes
7. Tips for staff
8. Laundry, phone calls
9. Bar bills, Mineral water, Sweet, candy